terms and conditions
§ 1. General
All services that the contractor provides for the client are carried out here on this website on the basis of the following general terms and conditions.
§ 2. The most Important Thing
- world needs more pink is an intermediary of goods or services.
- The contractor is the respective provider of the goods or services offered. In the following, these are only referred to as providers.
- There is no provision for payment in this web shop itself.
- When the order is sent, the provider receives an e-mail with all relevant data about the order and the contractor.
- After that, the legal conditions of the actual provider apply.
§ 3. Conclusion of Contract
(1) The offers in this online shop represent a non-binding invitation to the customer to order goods in the web shop.
(2) By ordering the desired goods in this web shop, the customer submits a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
§ 4. Delivery by Vendor
(1) The delivery is made by the respective provider to the address provided by the customer. The delivery period is set by the supplier of the respective goods. This information is not binding, unless otherwise agreed.
(2) The delivery is usually made against costs for packaging and shipping, but can also be made free of charge by the provider. For domestic deliveries (Germany), a corresponding amount will be charged by the provider depending on the product. For deliveries abroad, unless otherwise stated, the price for packaging and shipping is calculated separately according to weight and/or size. If the customer wishes a special type of shipment that incurs higher costs, he must also bear these additional costs.
§ 5. Retention of Title
The ordered goods remain the property of the provider until full payment has been made. Before the transfer of ownership, pledging, assignment as security, processing or transformation is not permitted without the express consent of the contractor.
§ 6. Payment, Due Date
(1) The goods are paid for by the provider, not in this web shop. Payment is made using the options provided by the provider.
(2) The customer undertakes to pay the purchase price immediately after the conclusion of the contract.
§ 7. Prices
(1) The price stated for our goods is a net price. VAT and other price components are added. The price does not include delivery and shipping costs. These are shown separately.
(2) With the update of the contractor’s website, all previous prices and other information about goods become invalid.
(3) The price at the time the offer is submitted by the client is decisive for invoicing.
§ 8. Warranty
(1) The statutory warranty rights apply to the goods of the provider.
(2) Damage caused by improper or non-contractual measures by the customer during installation, connection, operation or storage do not justify any claims against the contractor. The inappropriateness and non-conformity is determined in particular according to the information provided by the manufacturer of the goods supplied.
§ 9. Limitation of Liability
(1) The provider is only liable for damages that do not result from injury to life, limb or health if these damages are based on intentional or grossly negligent action or on the culpable violation of a material contractual obligation by the contractor or his vicarious agents. Any further liability for compensation is excluded. The provisions of the Product Liability Act remain unaffected.
(2) According to the current state of the art, no guarantee can be given for error-free and/or constant availability for data communication on the Internet. The contractor is therefore not liable for the availability of the web shop at all times.
§ 10. Data Protection
All personal data required for order processing is stored in machine-readable form and treated confidentially. The data required for order processing, such as name and address, will be forwarded to the provider.
§ 11. Jurisdiction
The exclusive place of jurisdiction for both parties for all disputes arising directly from the contractual relationship is the provider’s registered office.
You can find the location of the provider on the Partners page.
§ 12. Applicable Law
German law applies to the exclusion of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods dated April 11, 1980.
§ 13. Severability Clause
Should individual provisions of a contract, of which these provisions are a part, be or become invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the rest of the contract.
§ 14. Complaints Procedure
Alternative Streitbeilegung gemäß Art. 14 Abs. 1 ODR-VO und § 36 VSBG:
The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (OS), which you can find at https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr. We are neither obliged nor willing to participate in a dispute settlement procedure before a consumer arbitration board.
Status of the General Terms and Conditions: May 12, 2023