QUESTION & ANSWERS
It started with a series of paintings called “the world needs more pink” and a gift from Jeanet to friend Oscar, who loves wearing socks in pink.
- The color DeepPink – from now on only called Pink – is most often associated with compassion, charity, helpfulness, tolerance and empathy.
- It started with a series of paintings called “the world needs more pink”. The artist Jeanet gave one of these paintings as a gift to a friend, because Oscar loves wearing socks in pink.
- Oscar thanked her and a mail from Jeanet follows: “Oscar, glad you like the small edition of “world needs more pink”. Seriously that’s my opinion, … if the world had more pink it wouldn’t be so brutal. Yes, i should realize this in much bigger size. Then you would be a trendsetter with your preference for pink”.
- Her idea turned into something bigger. The project “world needs more pink” is born. Jeanet spontaneously get Manni (her web designer) on board. After a busy weekend, the pilot website is ready.
- Many brainstormings and iterations later, the website goes live, in April 2022.
Together with our partners we want to make the world a little bit better. We believe in peace, tolerance and respect.
- This charity project is running since 2022. We offer to help people who need support.
- We offer and broker various kind of art, gifts, products and services from our partners.
- Note: a part of every item sold is donated to a good cause. See our projects.
- Together with our partners we want to make the world a little bit better.
- We are solid in life. Maybe we are a bit naive. No reason not to try.
- We believe in peace, tolerance and respect.
We, Jeanet Hönig (Switzerland) and Manfred Stoltze (Germany) have known each other since 2021 as business partners. We are now good friends and together we want to make the world a little better.
Ms. Jeanet Hönig (Switzerland)
Artist, Designer and Coach
Mr. Manfred Stoltze (Germany)
Web Designer & Marketing
- We have known each other since 2021 as business partners. We are now good friends and together we want to make the world a little better.
- In her free time, Jeanet is also involved in Ukraine and supports her good friends. She shows solidarity and supports a dedicated and experienced team of highly qualified agronomists. Even under difficult climatic conditions, amazing results are achieved there. Giving up is not an option. See Karpaty Agro Product.
- As an experienced computer scientist, Manfred runs many other charity projects in his local area. He is committed to the neighborhood (LENA Konstanz) and political climate protection (BAS Konstanz). He’s a loving uncle, an “i allow everything” and upbringing terminator, smile.
Our website is powered by 100% renewable energy. Certificate from THE GREEN WEB FOUNDATION. We think and act accordingly.
- Our website is powered by 100% renewable energy. Certificate from THE GREEN WEB FOUNDATION.
- We think and act accordingly. Protecting the environment starts with everyone itself. We separate the garbage correctly, buy regionally and avoid plastic waste. In addition we live as paperless as possible and use sustainable energy.
Flyer for partner and who want to become. Thank you for making time for us. Be a partner.
FOR PARTNER AND WHO WANT TO BECOME.
THANK YOU FOR MAKING TIME FOR US.
Content: we search / we offer / your added value / what we do / be a partner.
- People and companies who want to help.
- More partners to make the world a better place.
- You can help people who need support without extra effort.
- From every sale (brokerage only) of art, gifts, products or services, a part will later be donated to a good cause. See project page.
your added value
- You will receive free online marketing through us and we will promote your items/services on our website and social media portals.
- You generate more visitors and more customers through us.
- You sell your articles and/or services without any additional effort. Your standardized order processing remains intact.
- Your level of awareness and your ranking on Google & Co will be increased by us.
- Oh yes, you did a good thing.
what we do
- We broker and sell your art, gifts, products and/or services.
- A percentage of each item offered is set by you and later donated.
- Once or twice a year we will issue you with an invoice based on sales/brokerages.
- There is no payment in our shop.
- You will receive an email with the order.
- As a partner, you have your own backend for content maintenance.
- We are happy to support you with training, documentation and help.
be a partner
- Please contact us. Use the contact form or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Then, we will send you a non-binding email with a flyer (key data, advantages, concept, process).
- We will contact you after a reasonable time. We are happy to answer your questions and are also available for presentations.
Management Summary for our partners in a nutshell. You can find detailed information on the page BE A PARTNER.
- Our marketplace is an online shop with many vendors, similar to Amazon, only smaller and clearer. Any person or company is welcome as long as it is for a good cause.
- We broker art, gifts, products and services from Germany, Europe and the world.
- The sale is not paid here. The order with all relevant data is automatically sent to our partner by email.
- The vendors – after here called partners – contact the buyer. They handle the order according to their standardized process.
- Each partner has their own backend in which they can manage themselves and their items. There he sets a percentage for each offer, which is later donated.
- Depending on the agreement, we invoice our partners once or twice a year based on the offers sold/brokered. Notice, we don’t ride principles. Everyone gives as much as they want.
- When enough money has been raised, the amount will be donated to a good cause. See our current projects. The donation receipts are displayed on this website and thus made publicly available. In this way, all buyers and sellers can be sure that the money will arrive.
- Please also note the advantages and added value that our partners have.